Sent: Thursday, February 25, 2016 6:50 PM
Subject: Re: [STMFC] Trucks

     Speaking of trucks, I just completed a new blog post, describing a way to make the Chrysler FR5-D trucks in HO scale, with a superb casting by Ross Dando. If you're interested, here is a link to that blog post:

(510) 540-6538; fax, (510) 540-1937; e-mail, tony@...
Publishers of books on railroad history