Re: Trucks

Charles Peck

No doubt 20, 50, maybe a hundred of us would pay that much.  Some maybe would buy two or three pair.
Probably not anybody who has bought a Baby Ruth boxcar.
I admire Kadee. They're American manufacturers. What they do, they do very well,  and I depend
on them.  Let's hope they keep making products that sell well enough to keep them in business.
A Kadee product can be found on every one of my freight car models.  Years ago I put a pair
of Kadee couplers in the defect card holder of a prototype boxcar.  So at least one prototype
car has carried a pair of Kadees.
Go Sam, go.
Chuck Peck in FL
(See Boss? No criticizing of a manufacturer!)

On Fri, Feb 26, 2016 at 4:44 PM, Tim O'Connor timboconnor@... [STMFC] <STMFC@...> wrote:

Sam

Charge $15.95 for it :-) I'm sure folks in this crowd would
be happy to pay for an accurate Chrysler truck!

​