Re: Ribside Car Kits

Bill Welch

I was able to ascertain that indeed Rib Side Car did do a 50-ft 6-ft Single Door car and a very kind member from this group is selling me one. Sorry to hear via Ted that these kits have disappeared as the basic body moldings are quite good I think. The RSC website still works so kits numbers can be accessed and there is a dealer page that could be useful in tracking down more kits.

I was inspired to try to find one when I saw a photo of the prototype on Ted Culotta's current Ebay Photo Auction. The long car with the relatively narrow 6-ft. door is visually interesting to me.

Good Modeling!
Bill Welch