Re: Steve Hoxie's S_N_T BX-28/31 car build

Greg Martin

Let me try this as an embedded photo.

Greg Martin

Norman Maclean

I wrote:

Hey Yuze Gize,

Here is a link to Steve Hoxie's recently completed ATSF BX-28 S_N_T USRA
rebuilt car. The car is nicely built and what I find most interesting is
the weathering he has applies, it is really well represented. I will let
Steve
address his weathering process. I have urged Steve to join the Resin
Freight car list as well.

Now Schuyler is likely to imprison me for sending attachments but I want
see if it works.

For those that don't belong I will try an attachment to see if it works.
If not then I will try to embed the image.

Thanks,

Greg Martin

Norman Maclean