Re: Steve Hoxie's S_N_T BX-28/31 car build

Schuyler Larrabee

Not at all, Greg.  I revised the list settings to allow attachments, so this should (and did) work.  I think it will also allow images to be embedded in the emails, but not sure about that.

Schuyler

From: STMFC@... [mailto:STMFC@...]
Sent: Sunday, March 13, 2016 1:21 AM
To: Shake_N_Take@...; resinfreightcars@...; STMFC@...
Cc: stevehprr@...; JGreedy@...
Subject: [STMFC] Steve Hoxie's S_N_T BX-28/31 car build

Hey Yuze Gize,

Here is a link to Steve Hoxie's recently completed ATSF BX-28 S_N_T USRA
rebuilt car. The car is nicely built and what I find most interesting is
the weathering he has applies, it is really well represented. I will let Steve
address his weathering process. I have urged Steve to join the Resin
Freight car list as well.

Now Schuyler is likely to imprison me for sending attachments but I want to
see if it works.

For those that don't belong I will try an attachment to see if it works.
If not then I will try to embed the image.

Thanks,

Greg Martin

Norman Maclean