Bulk Cement Shipments - Models

richramik@...

I have been following the BULK CEMENT conversations with great interest.  Having grown up in Elizabeth, NJ, about two block from the Eport yard I remember seeing cars with gray streaks on them: now I know what they were.  For me, the million dollar question is, what models exist?  I'm on a very tight budget, but that will not preclude me from building a "fleet of cars" over time.  I am modeling the fall of 1955.  I am not modeling a specific prototype, but rather proto-lancing and minimally would like to have prototype cars running on the layout.

Any advice will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Rich Ramik