From: "'Dave Nelson' Lake_Muskoka@... [STMFC]"
To: STMFC
Sent: Saturday, March 19, 2016 12:02 AM
Subject: [STMFC] Arcane question of the week

How far above the railhead would you say is the center of gravity for your average empty STMFC?

Really.

Our software team has added curve resistance to the rolling resistance values and while doing so tossed in something else for tipping over at some relationship of curve radius, super-elevation, and speed. I think it’s far too sensitive but I need a  decent center of gravity estimate to make the case.

Dave Nelson