From:"Robert Kirkham rdkirkham@... [STMFC]"
Date:Sat, Mar 19, 2016 at 10:49 pm
Subject:[STMFC] modelling and detailing info on the Tichy War Emergency gon

Just picked up a Tichy War Emergency gon, and before I get too far into the build thought I had better find a specific prototype, decals and detailing.  Is there a place I can find out the numbers built per original owner railroad and find specifics on any differences between cars?  As I model ’46, I expect I only need as built info.

I wonder how many years I am behind the rest of the hobby to only be getting to this kit now.  O well.

Rob Kirkham