From: STMFC@yahoogroups.com [mailto:STMFC@yahoogroups.com]
Sent: Monday, March 21, 2016 8:48 PM
To: STMFC@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [STMFC] liquid cements for plastics

A question I’ve been having all through this thread:

Is MEK so much better than simple Testor’s Plastic Cement (the liquid variety)?

And for Mark: Is the blue Barge Cement working for you as well as the original formula?

Schuyler

I also use MEK and Barge cement to build Proto87 turnout kits so I have used more than I assume is average.

Mark

Mark P Stamm

Mark at Euphoriatt dot Com

Sent from my mobile device

On Mar 21, 2016, at 6:45 PM, Andy Carlson midcentury@sbcglobal.net [STMFC] <STMFC@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

Mark Stamm wrote:

Wow MEK from Lowes in eastern PA is $21 a gallon!

Don't think you will need a whole gallon, Mark.

He might if he forgets to replace the cap back tightly!

-Andy Carlson

Ojai CA