Re: Tichy R-40-2/R-30-13 reefer ends

mwbauers

I know I wrote to use a pin. But it occurs to me that I normally use a chucked sewing needle for this sort of marking in wood or plastics. The reason being that needles are tempered steel and much more difficult to bend accidentally compared to any ordinary pin. So a needle is a longer lasting tool for this marking method.

Mike Bauers

On Mar 20, 2016, at 1:57 PM, "Mike Bauers mwbauers55@... [STMFC]" <STMFC@...> wrote:

Instead of drilling with the parts and templates, use a sharp pin in a comfortable handle and mark the hole locations by pressing the pin tip into the surface via those templates or parts. Mark all of the holes that way and remove the templates and