Re: Creation of removable false-bottomed coal/gravel loads.

William Sharpe <wsharpe1@...>

Denny,

Lately I have rethought my tender loads when moving SEFC.
Unless you can always proclaim that the locomotive has just left a servicing
facility as I cannot, then the tender coal load will be somewhat depleted.
In the past I always brimmed my tender loads. Of late I model with less is
better. You can then weather inside the tender coal hopper and your build
up job need not be as extensive. In viewing many steam hauled freight car
consists I see that the tender shows less tender coal than most modeler
choose to model.

Bill

William H. Sharpe

Hamilton, Ontario