Savannah RPM

seaboard_1966

Folks, this is the last call for what will possibly be the very last Savannah RPM.

We will gather at the Port Wentworth Community Center on April 1-2 for our annual meet.  The community center is located at 102 Aberfeldy St, Port Wentworth, GA 31407.  This is about 15 minutes off of I-95 and Rt.21 in Port Wentworth, GA.

The meet opens at 9am on Friday and Saturday morning and will close at 5pm for dinner.  After dinner, for those interested, there will be a slide show both evenings.

Door prizes will be handled Saturday after lunch and you must be present to win.

Cost is $25.00 for the weekend and you can register at the door.

There are many lodging opportunities at 95 and 21.

Bob and I and the other volunteers look forward to seeing you there.

Denis Blake