From: "fgexbill@... [STMFC]"
To: STMFC@...
Sent: Sunday, March 27, 2016 10:47 AM
Subject: Re: [STMFC] Re: C&O 36 foot double sheathed boxcar

Well....maybe it is time for those that are interested to step up to the plate and build the patterns necessary to do these cars and offer them to one of the sellers of resin kits. Or make the patterns for parts to modify the Accurail kit.

Radial roof: take the Central Valley roof, remove the detail—shorten widen/narrow as necessary. Then using Evergreen styrene detail the roof as necessary and when happy give it to one of the Resin sellers and ask them to offer it.

Pattern making is not Rocket Surgery.

Bill Welch