From: STMFC@yahoogroups.com [mailto:STMFC@yahoogroups.com]
Sent: Sunday, March 27, 2016 9:50 PM
To: STMFC@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [STMFC] Glue for P2K E unit pilot

I realise this is a bit off topic for the STMFC but given all the input
recently on glues, I'm hoping for some help.

I broke the pilot on my P2K E7 and have no idea what will glue it back
together.

I assumed it was moulded in ABS, but I tried Plastruct and Acetone with no
success.

I don't want to use ACC as it can leave a white frosting, plus I'd prefer
something that welds the plastic together.

Does anyone have any ideas, please?

Cheers

Dave North