Re: Info needed on UP's "Nearly-Forgotten" Classes

Tom, I remember that car, I missed out on one on eBay.

Rich Christie

On Thursday, March 31, 2016 11:50 AM, "pullmanboss@... [STMFC]" wrote:

Rich Christie wrote:
> On another note, I wish Ted would make the B-50-17. He did have
> an excellent modeling article in one of his EFC series in RMC.

Sunshine did the B-50-17 as a "Private Stock" kit. I don't know what Martin's criteria were for Private Stock kits, but I suspect they were either variations of his other kits, or models that he didn't thing would sell enough to justify making the dozen molds he typically did for a run of 300 production kits.

Tom Madden