From: STMFC@... [mailto:STMFC@...]
Sent: Sunday, March 20, 2016 5:58 AM
To: STMFC@...
Subject: Re: [STMFC] modelling and detailing info on the Tichy War Emergency gon

Rob,
      Which road do you model?  I am looking through the ATSF color guide at this moment and there is a photo of one rebuilt with steel sides in Allentown, Pa. In 1981.
       I model the Reading and they had some almost right up to Conrail.
       Ironically, I just bought an old IHC plastic kit.  I am sure the Tichy kit is a better start.

Francis A. Pehowic, Jr.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

From:"Robert Kirkham rdkirkham@... [STMFC]" <STMFC@...>
Date:Sat, Mar 19, 2016 at 10:49 pm

Just picked up a Tichy War Emergency gon, and before I get too far into the build thought I had better find a specific prototype, decals and detailing.  Is there a place I can find out the numbers built per original owner railroad and find specifics on any differences between cars?  As I model ’46, I expect I only need as built info.

I wonder how many years I am behind the rest of the hobby to only be getting to this kit now.  O well.

Rob Kirkham

No virus found in this message.