Re: Glue for P2K E unit pilot

David North

Hi Dave,
Mike Rose sells a kind of epoxy ("Cypoxy") that is not cheap but apparently creates a strong molecular bond between most materials, and seems particularly good on most plastics, even engineering plastics. You can find it on Mike's web site for Mike Rose Hobbies at http://www.mrhobby.com/ http://www.mrhobby.com/ .
Todd Sullivan

HI Todd,

Thanks for your suggestion.

I was hoping to find a glue that would ‘weld’ th joint.

I may have to look at an epoxy.

I tried the product Mike sells a few years ago with poor results.

Cost a fortune to get here (Australia) and it went off very quickly.

I think the current product may be different, but I’m a bit gun shy.

Cheers

Dave