From: "'David North' david.north@... [STMFC]"
To: STMFC@...
Sent: Friday, April 1, 2016 7:38 PM
Subject: [STMFC] Re: Glue for P2K E unit pilot

Hi Dave,
Mike Rose sells a kind of epoxy ("Cypoxy") that is not cheap but apparently creates a strong molecular bond between most materials, and seems particularly good on most plastics, even engineering plastics. You can find it on Mike's web site for Mike Rose Hobbies at http://www.mrhobby.com/ http://www.mrhobby.com/ .
Todd Sullivan

HI Todd,
Thanks for your suggestion.
I was hoping to find a glue that would ‘weld’ th joint.
I may have to look at an epoxy.
I tried the product Mike sells a few years ago with poor results.
Cost a fortune to get here (Australia) and it went off very quickly.
I think the current product may be different, but I’m a bit gun shy.
Cheers
Dave