Re: Glue for P2K E unit pilot

Bill Welch

When living in Virginia—2009 and before—I tried Cyanopoxy as it was called then twice and never had any success with it. It was supposedly fresh which I understand is important. It was packaged in a quantity I could not imagine using up before it might go bad and was pricey. I cannot remember why I went for it a second time, maybe because I thought I might have done something wrong.

Loctite has a similar two-part product, a "felt tip applicator" to prepare the surface and the cement in a conventional tube. Much more affordable and it worked for me. I found it at Lowe's/Home Depot.

Bill Welch