Re: SOO/DSS&A square corner post boxcar - IC? Re: Resin Car Works update

Tom Madden

Paul Krueger asked:

> The SOO/DSS&A mini-kit should work for IC cars too, shouldn't it?
>
> Are there decals for the pre-"Mainline of Mid-America" IC lettering?

Yes to the first question. Sunshine's mini-kit was for all three roads. Same ends, just different decals in the package. The RCW offering has more resin parts than the Sunshine, some of which I don't recognize but I'm sure the instruction sheet will educate us.

Don't know on the second, but I'll ask. Frank says the IC decal artwork is done and I'd be surprised if it wasn't comprehensive enough to do all versions.

Tom Madden