From: STMFC@... [mailto:STMFC@...]
Sent: Wednesday, April 13, 2016 2:54 PM
To: STMFC@...
Subject: [STMFC] ACC cement

The problem I have with ACC cement is that the container gets gacked up with dry adhesive, not that the adhesive thickens or dries out.

It's hard to get a small amount out of those beat up containers.

I've been buying small packages of ACC at the supermarket/dollar store for a long time as suggested by Al Westerfield in his "how to" video.

Ed Mines