From: STMFC@... [mailto:STMFC@...]
Sent: Wednesday, April 13, 2016 10:47 AM
To: STMFC@...
Subject: [STMFC] Re: 36-foot box car data files - second summary

Eric,

The following CPR boxcars seem to be close to the forthcoming Accurail kit.

The following is from a 1924 ORER.

CPR series 215000-216299   1,294 cars

36’ DS, steel roof, steel ends, straight side sill, fishbelly centre sill, ladders, IH 8, 2448 cu ft.

I have builders photo of CP 215001

CPR series 220000-220999   1,000 cars

36’ DS, steel roof, steel ends, straight side sill, fishbelly center sill,   IH  8-7, 2638 cu ft.,  built 1923

I have builders photo of CP 220425

John Riddell