From: "Pierre Oliver pierre.oliver@... [STMFC]"
To: STMFC@...
Sent: Thursday, April 14, 2016 2:47 PM
Subject: Re: [STMFC] Re: perishable traffic patterns

Bill,
I may have to rewatch this video, but I felt that most of the roofs that we got a good look at were more dirty than unpainted.
Pierre Oliver
www.elgincarshops.com
www.yarmouthmodelworks.com
On 4/14/16 8:08 AM, 'William Darnaby' wdarnaby@... [STMFC] wrote:

It’s just a coincidence with this subject that I found on Youtube last evening this interesting Santa Fe video

from 1956 that talks about perishable traffic including interchanges and diversions.  Lots of good freight car views.  From what I saw I have been incorrectly painting my SFRD’s over the years because I saw a lot of unpainted or missing/deteriorating paint roofs.

Bill Darnaby

_,_._,___