Re: Boxcar End: What Kind?

Donald Ford <ford.donald77@...>

they are called Deco or dot in grid ends
only found on this series of C&O boxcars
Don Ford

On Tuesday, May 17, 2016 2:18 PM, "Benjamin Hom b.hom@... [STMFC]" wrote:


Bob Chaparro asked:
"Can someone identify this boxcar end and tell me when it first appeared?"$_1.JPG 

Deco Ends, unique to C&O 5400-5499, built by GATC July-August 1937.

Ben Hom 

Join to automatically receive all group messages.