compressor

Penny Simunic

Tomorrow's paper will hold a 40% discount couponĀ from Hobby Lobby. My plan is to buy an air compressor and finally teach myself to use the air brush stuff I've had for years and years. Don't laugh. The question I have, is which would serve my best interest. I will not be body painting. I will only spray paint rolling stock and if I get bold engines. I will then try my luck with weathering: All offer up tp 45-50 psi. Neoair $150; Testor's Aztec $150; Sparmaz $200; I Wanta $250; There are a couple of larger units that I didn't include. Pro. won't advertise as a professional painter....yet. Thanks in advance. Really like the information this group provides. Ron S.