Re: Past Magazines

Greg Martin

Matt,

There was also a great article very specific  to the PRR version of the H30 in The Keystone Modeler as well and it may be more directly related to the PRR car unless you are more interested in the N&W car?

Greg Martin

Norman Maclean

In a message dated 5/20/2016 12:41:17 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time, STMFC@... writes:
While in a waiting room this morning, I took a look through a bunch of the past Keystone Modeler issues. In one about the Bowser H30 covered hopper, the author referred to an issue of Mainline Modeler in which there was more prototype information, specifically for the N&W.

What’s the best way to locate back issues?  A quick search using “Mainline Modeler” with the issue and date returned several eBay and other hits, but I’m curious if there is a better way?

Thanks,

Matt Goodman
Columbus, OH