From: "Schleigh Mike mike_schleigh@... [STMFC]"
To: yahoogroups
Sent: Monday, May 23, 2016 8:15 AM
Subject: [STMFC] NYC 19000 Series Caboose

All this recent talk of NYC auto cars got me to wondering.  Is there an accurate HO scale model of the Central's 8-wheel caboose, suitable for service east of Buffalo?  These are the cars with the low-profiIe cupola and the heavy timber corner posts with the large radius.  I did a spot survey of many Walthers catalogs (2000-2015) and found none although I think I recall one from back there somewhere.  Did I miss something?

Thanks for any help with this----Mike Schleigh in Grove City, Penna.