Re: MECHANICAL REFRIGERATOR CARS

Todd Sullivan

A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away, Pacific HO produced a flat model in plastic and white metal with wire grabs, separate ladders and full brake rigging of the first variant of the mechanical reefers.  I believe the prototype for the model was the FGE car, and the first PFE cars were very similar.  I have 3-4 of the models packed away somewhere in my storage unit, and would be willing to part with one or two, but I have to find them first.  If anyone is interested, please contact me OFF-LIST at sullivant41 AT yahoo ddot com, and I will get back to you.

Todd Sullivan
Liverpool, NY