Re: MAINLINE MODELER a different point

Douglas Harding

Greg, well said and I agree. I believe the hobby has grown and expanded with the help of MM. I know for me the magazine opened my eyes to techniques not seen in other publications, beyond the NGSL Gazette (to which I still subscribe even though I do not model narrow gauge). I learned how to do.

And your comments about building a library hit home. Preparing for a move I have just packed my RR library, 70 boxes of books and magazines, plus two four drawer file cabinets. And just tonight I added a 1924 ARA “Codes for LCL Rules” pamphlet. May need to start another box VBG.

Doug Harding

www.iowacentralrr.org