From: STMFC@... [mailto:STMFC@...]
Sent: Wednesday, May 25, 2016 3:23 PM
To: STMFC@...
Subject: RE: [STMFC] MAINLINE MODELER a different point

Maybe. I'm more inclined to think the published had too firm a belief the
answer to everything was scratch building. I think what the market has
shown was the answer to everything (well, many things) was better models -
by whatever means. His scratch building articles were always very
interesting but jeez louise where were the resin kit articles? The plastic
kit articles (think RMJ)? The RPC style articles?

As the years rolled on MM seemed less and less relevant.

As for print, I've purchased every RPC, Ted's books too. But the media
doesn't matter. it's the content that counts (see first paragraph again for
example).

Dave Nelson