Re: NYC 19000 Series Caboose

rhammill

Yes, we're getting back on track and can "unofficially" state that we are hoping to ship these by later this year, possibly early next year. We're moving forward aggressively with this model in particular as the project has been stalled for a number of reasons. Noel and the NYCSHS have been a crucial part of this project to make sure we get it right!

Official announcements will continue to follow, but only when we're comfortable that the factory will deliver. There is still plenty of time to place orders, and we hope to have samples to bring to shows this summer.

Randy
--
Randy Hammill
True Line Trains  |  True Line Trains  |  www.facebook.com/TrueLineTrains