Re: ADMIN: Mainline Modeler

Benjamin Hom

Mike Bauer's wrote:
"I think this magazine was on-line with that site that got mostly destroyed with some sort of never repaired server corruption a couple of years ago, was it Train-life?"

Not entirely true.  You're correct about the Trainlife website, but they DID NOT have online copies of Mainline Modeler. They had the Schleicher publications (Model RailroaDING, Railmodel Journal) and Prototype Modeler.

"I’d like to ask if anyone knows of this magazine being offered on CD or some other digital media?"

Yes.  See earlier posts in this thread about the C&O Historical Society offering.

Ben Hom