Tichy Decals

Bill Welch

A few months ago I was told by someone I trust that Tichy had acquired the technology necessary to print decals. Tichy through the years has offered a few decals but the quality was uneven IMO. I think but cannot say for certain that they were done for them by F&C.

I am on their email list and receive periodic product updates and today received the second one about PFE and now WP reefer decals. Here is the link for HO: Tichy Train Group > What's New

Someone may want to let Don diplomatically know that he is confused about the paint schemes I think.

My source was interested because Tichy will also do custom runs from artwork furnished to them.

Bill Welch