Re: Tichy Decals

Matthew Dowd

I'm glad to hear that the artwork has been passed on and not lost forever. Jerry had some very unique decals that added greatly to the Southern Pacific modeler's "tool bag."

I'm sure that Tichy will also be a more reliable source for these decals than Mr Glow was. I ordered about $50 worth of decals from him a couple years ago, for which he cashed my check almost immediately. Needless to say, two years and multiple emails later (of which I've never received any responses) I still haven't seen my decals, or a refund.

I apologize for the rant, but I know for a fact that I was not the only one affected by this particular situation. I wish all the best of luck to the new owners of the artwork, and I'm sure I'll be ordering some of these decals in the near future.

-Matthew Dowd