From: "ron.merrick@... [STMFC]"
To: STMFC@...
Sent: Tuesday, June 7, 2016 6:44 PM
Subject: [STMFC] Re: Intermountain ATSF BX-37s

New question:  Has this car ever been offered in circle-cross?  Even as a kit, back when they used to do such things?  And I don't mean the current 46023, which isn't even the same car and has the post-S&T scheme which I doubt very many of these cars carried.

I don't recall ever having seen the Bx-37 or -43 offered in S&T.  Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Ron Merrick