Re: Ambroid cement

Charles Peck

I guess that in the last hour every last tube has been bought.
Both sizes bring me an "out of stock" notice.
Has anyone here actually bought a tube from Des Plaines today?
Chuck Peck in FL

On Wed, Jun 8, 2016 at 6:45 PM, Jon Miller atsfus@... [STMFC] <STMFC@...> wrote:

On 6/8/2016 1:57 PM, ed_mines@... [STMFC] wrote:
I have no doubt that a hobby shop somewhere has it in stock (just like the 40 year old Ambroid kits), but most of the listings I see mention it is unavailable or discontinued. Shipping is usually $8 which can be expensive for a $5 tube of glue.

    A tenth of a second at Des Plaines Hobbies.  Looks like the same old stuff but agree that shipping is high.  It's high for everything now days.

AMB101 CEMENT 1.8 OZ TUBE
$3.40
add to basket
AMB102 CEMENT 3.2 OZ TUBE