From: STMFC@... on behalf of John Barry northbaylines@... [STMFC]
Sent: Thursday, June 9, 2016 1:34 PM
To: STMFC@...
Subject: Re: Fw: [STMFC] Re: Intermountain ATSF BX-37s

Ron,

Without photo evidence to confirm, the thousands of cars extant with the '59 change to the S&T Large Circle Cross coupled with the Santa Fe continuing to repaint these cars past the end of time leads me to state there is a very high likelyhood that many of those Bx-37s did receive that scheme and it's successor with "Santa Fe"  instead of S&T.

John Barry

ATSF North Bay Lines
Golden Gates & Fast Freights

707-490-9696