Re: Fw: Re: Intermountain ATSF BX-37s

Charles Peck

Not being well acquainted with the AT&SF, I am puzzled by the reference to a "S&T"
paint scheme.  Can someone explain or post a link to a photo that illustrates the S&T?
Chuck Peck in FL

On Sat, Jun 11, 2016 at 4:18 PM, ron.merrick@... [STMFC] <STMFC@...> wrote:

Somehow this thought drifted off track.  I lived in Santa Fe country during my formative years and have never been far from it since, in fact I'm in Wichita right now.  My question wasn't about Santa Fe painting the cars, but rather whether Intermountain ever did a run of these cars in the 59 to 71 circle-cross S&T scheme.  I find it hard to believe, in all the early and late versions they've done, and knowing Intermountain's propensity for overdoing things they think will sell, that I've never seen this scheme.  And there are a lot of things I miss because of not paying enough attention, but this seems hard to believe from that standpoint also.

Thanks to all who posted photos anyway.

Ron Merrick