Re: Completely New Resin

Charles Peck

My dear Tom Madden,
A sense of humor and a sense of humility round out and polish in my eyes the image of a very
dedicated and generous man.  Your gifts to our hobby would be hard to exaggerate and I am
personally the better, thanks to you.  It has been my pleasure to hear you and speak with you
at Cocoa Beach.
And yes, your funny side is one of the things I will remember about you, just as a bit of patina
warms and highlights a fine piece of bronze art.
Your friend,
Chuck Peck in FL

On Mon, Jun 13, 2016 at 4:44 PM, pullmanboss@... [STMFC] <STMFC@...> wrote:

<Sigh>  Sixty five years in the hobby, dozens of clinic presentations, thousands of hours of Pullman research to unearth data useful to modelers, dabbling in advanced technologies to help make them accessible to the hobby, and I'll probably be remembered for a ten minute toss-off intended to tease Pierre for being overly coy about his CP auto car project. A toss-off that contains embarrassing punctuation, grammar and syntax errors that escaped my notice in my haste to be clever.

​

Tom Madden