Re: Bob's photos

Dave Owens

Bob was at NERPM.org a few weeks ago in Enfield, Conn. and we look forward to his return next year.

Bob was in West Springfield at a motel the weekend of the big show and I expect he'll be there next year.

If there is a prototype modeling meet near you, you might find him there.

He is a vendor at many.

Dave Owens
West Hartford, Conn.

On Jun 18, 2016, at 11:16 PM, richardmcquade@... [STMFC] <STMFC@...> wrote:

I used to go to the Amherst Show but haven't been able to go for the past few years. I know that Bob's Photos had a big display there but then had to leave. I know he goes to Naperville and Cocoa Beach and usually gets a hotel room but when he was at the W Springfield Show he had a bunch of tables and boxes of unsorted photos. I had some of my best finds in those boxes.
I'm hoping to find a show closer to me that he attends as opposed to events where he just brings his binders of photos. I live in Toronto, Canada so hopefully something in the states south of Lakes Ontario and Erie would likely work out for me.
Can any of you help me regarding this?
Thanks.
Richard