Re: An Easy kit-bash using the Accurail 8-panel SS car

Allan Smith

GTW 42125-42499 These cars were covered by a very good article in Model Railroader Aug 2001 P-64-67

Al Smith
Sonora Ca

On Friday, June 17, 2016 4:23 PM, "jppellas@... [STMFC]" wrote:

Guys. I am trying to bash a GTW XA class boxcar of the group #'d 42125-42499 built circa 1929. There is one of these cars preserved that had been rebuilt as a Foreman's bunk car in the early 1960s although I am modeling it as it appeared in the mid 1940s. There are plenty of pics of this car available but I haven't found one that shows a good view of the roof. Can anyone provide info on the type of roof these cars had? Thanks. -- Jeff