From: "fgexbill@... [STMFC]"
To: STMFC@...
Sent: Tuesday, June 21, 2016 8:08 AM
Subject: [STMFC] Re: Chad Boas 40 DD PS1 Re: Santa Fe Bx-26 box car kit

My C&WC kit is awaiting paint while I have not touched my NKP and L&N wood side gons. I model October 1955 and I think most if not all of Chad's "Combo Door" kits are too late for me. Can someone confirm this for me please?

I don't see it on his list but I know he has a flat car load in the form of 5-Inch Destroyer gun turret. I am not sure what class Destroyer is good for however.

Bill Welch