Re: Soo and DSS&A P-S square corner box car kit

Tim

So two questions. 1 if I read this posting right this car can be used for an Illinois Central 40ft box car? 2. Will this car be available at the St. Louis RPM?

Thank you,

Tim Alund

On Jul 1, 2016, at 1:18 PM, riverman_vt@... [STMFC] <STMFC@...> wrote:

---In STMFC@..., <fgexbill@...> wrote :

Given the ubiquitous nature of the 10-ft 1937 and 10'-6" 1942 cars, I don't understand why there has never been a book covering these cars.

Bill Welch

    We are waiting for one of you retired fellows to write it Bill. The rest of us are to busy as we
are not retired, we're retarded......that is still working!  (--:

Cordially, Don Valentine