Re: Proposal for O-Scale, Two Rail, CB&Q FM-14 Flat Car Kits

Dave Sarther

Forum Members,

The original message/offer sent to forum members on Friday regarding the proposed O-Scale, Two Rail, CB&Q FM-14 flat car kit did not show up in the Forum Mail in the same format as I had originally sent it through Yahoo Groups.  If you would like to receive a copy of the proposal to offer CB&Q FM-14 Flat cars in O-Scale two rail in a more readable format you may request a copy from me, Dave Sarther, at sartherdj at aol dot com.  Include your e-mail address and I will send a copy through regular e-mail as further attempts to send the copy through Yahoo will just have the same results.

Later,  Dave Sarther  Tucson, AZ