Re: That S&T DT&I gon project: Also GM&O

Greg Martin

Bill,

I have one photo that we did not present at CCB that we used for the decals in the set that Jim Singer had made that Garth had provided us with, perhaps he will share privately,:however, the GM&O cars were late arrivals and long past the era of this list.

Greg Martin

Norman Maclean

In a message dated 7/6/2016 11:42:27 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time, STMFC@... writes:

Am I correct that the GM&O also had gons like this. If I am correct, does anyone know of a source for photos?

GM&O is sort of an Honorary "Ya'll Road" like IC and T&NO in my universe.

Thank you!
Bill Welch