Re: Help Needed from Vol. 3 RP CYC

Donald B. Valentine

Hi Bill,

    The article in question calls for Evergreen #4528 siding with a spacing of 0.080 or just about the
7 1/2 in. center to center spacing of the loops in the anchor bands. If this doesn't help I can send a
copy and expect that won't upset Ed Hawkins.

Cordially, Don Valentine

---In STMFC@..., <fgexbill@...> wrote :

I cannot find my copy of RP CYC Volume 3 at the moment. In it is an article by Jack Spencer and Ed Hawkins on 52' drop end gons that features using Evergreen Siding to pound out Lading Anchors using .012 brass wire.

Well. . .Evergreen makes several sizes/varieties of siding. I am hoping the article contains the Evergreen specifics. I would really appreciate someone checking their copy of Vol. 3 and letting me know if there is a stock number or other specs related to the Evergreen styrene. You can email me offline: fgexbill(at)tampabay.rr.com

Thank you!

Bill Welch