Re: FOCUS ON FREIGHT CARS III

vapeurchapelon

Hello Bill,

>> how long a refer block will my motive power handle? <<

I still don't have a layout, but the smallest curves of my track material are about 80" radius, therefore I don't need any extra weight in the cars, and I successfully ran 100+car-trains with any usual 8- or 10-coupled engine, and of course any larger articulated (all my steam engines are brass models) very comfortable and without any problems. :-)
But of course only on flat terrain, no grades.

Another issue: -about 10 days ago I tried to contact Mr. Culotta via the contact button at his website, but still don't have any reply. Can anyone provide a working email adress?

Thanks and regards

Johannes

Gesendet: Sonntag, 10. Juli 2016 um 22:30 Uhr
Von: "WILLIAM PARDIE PARDIEW001@... [STMFC]"
An: STMFC@...
Betreff: [STMFC] FOCUS ON FREIGHT CARS III

I just received Ted's excellent publication yesterday. Once again an excellent presentation. I am excited about doing more PFE cars now
(how long a refer block will my motive power handle?). Did I see a post on this list concerning a companion CD that provided even greater clarity?

Bill Pardie