Re: CRI&P 40' box car decals?

hubert mask

Reference to Mr Ross comments. You have to understand there was not a lot of consistency on the rock island and many schemes may vary from car shop to car shop

We did try and get all the data off the car which falls short in other presenters

Hubert Mask
Mask Island Decals Inc

On Jul 15, 2016, at 12:52 PM, twinstarcars@... [STMFC] <STMFC@...> wrote:

Tom,

The lettering for the "Route of the Rockets" text in the Mask Island sets 257 &  258 seems too small for the pictures I have compared to as well as several other manufactures sets. I did talk to Hubert about this and he indicated the size is per drawings he has. Mask Island decals are great to use so its a personal decision. Steve Hile also makes several sets which are suitable for your model.

Ross Dando
Meridian, Idaho