From: STMFC@... on behalf of twinstarcars@... [STMFC]
Sent: Thursday, July 14, 2016 2:22 AM
To: STMFC@...
Subject: Re: [STMFC] CRI&P 40' box car decals?

Tom,

The lettering for the "Route of the Rockets" text in the Mask Island sets 257 &  258 seems too small for the pictures I have compared to as well as several other manufactures sets. I did talk to Hubert about this and he indicated the size is per drawings he has. Mask Island decals are great to use so its a personal decision. Steve Hile also makes several sets which are suitable for your model.

Ross Dando
Meridian, Idaho