From: Tony Koester
To: Andy Carlson
Sent: Wednesday, July 13, 2016 5:27 PM
Subject: Re: Semi-scale 33" metal wheel sets from Intermountain

No rush whatsoever, Andy. Let me know when you get them, and I'll order a few packs.

Tony

On Jul 13, 2016, at 7:43 PM, Andy Carlson wrote:

Hello, again, Tony-
Today I was notified by Intermountain that my order for 200 12 pack sets of semi-scale wheels will soon be sent to me.

The 7 sets you contacted me about was what I had left. I can now provide you with as many as you like (If you want 200 12 packs, I would suggest contacting IMRC direct!).

MSRP of $14, I offer them at $9/12 pack, plus shipping. I don't have them yet, but if you can use some patience I may be able to ship before the end of the month.

Thanks, and sorry I could not be any quicker.
Regards,
-Andy Carlson
Ojai CA

Sorry for the delay in responding, Tony-

I sold the 7 sets before your email, but I thought I may have some more squirreled away. I now know that until Intermountain has more than I am out.
Regards,
-Andy Carlson
Ojai CA