HO Semi-scale 33" metal wheel sets from Intermountain

Andy Carlson

Hi-

Intermountain code 88 semi-scale 33" wheel sets are back again in stock. These are packed at the factory into clear plastic blister 12 packs (each enough for 3 freight cars). Intermountain #40052, MSRP $14.

4 12 packs (enough for 12 freight cars)   $36 plus $4 shipping = $40
8 12 packs  $72 plus $4 1st class shipping with a padded envelope = $76
18 12 packs  $162 plus $6.90 shipping in small flat-rate box = $168.90

Contact me Off-List (Please) at for information and ordering instructions. I accept checks and money orders. For a small fee I also accept PayPal.
Thanks,
-Andy Carlson
Ojai CA

To: Andy Carlson
Sent: Wednesday, July 13, 2016 5:27 PM
Subject: Re: Semi-scale 33" metal wheel sets from Intermountain

No rush whatsoever, Andy. Let me know when you get them, and I'll order a few packs.

Tony

On Jul 13, 2016, at 7:43 PM, Andy Carlson wrote:

Hello, again, Tony-
Today I was notified by Intermountain that my order for 200 12 pack sets of semi-scale wheels will soon be sent to me.

The 7 sets you contacted me about was what I had left. I can now provide you with as many as you like (If you want 200 12 packs, I would suggest contacting IMRC direct!).

MSRP of $14, I offer them at $9/12 pack, plus shipping. I don't have them yet, but if you can use some patience I may be able to ship before the end of the month.

Thanks, and sorry I could not be any quicker.
Regards,
-Andy Carlson
Ojai CA

Sorry for the delay in responding, Tony-

I sold the 7 sets before your email, but I thought I may have some more squirreled away. I now know that until Intermountain has more than I am out.
Regards,
-Andy Carlson
Ojai CA

To: Andy Carlson <midcentury@...>
Sent: Saturday, July 9, 2016 7:01 PM
Subject: Re: [The New HOswap] Semi-scale 33" metal wheel sets from Intermountain

Still have these, Andy? If so, I’m interested.

Tony Koester
Editor, Model Railroad Planning
Newton, N.J.

On Jul 9, 2016, at 9:56 AM, Andy Carlson midcentury@... [HOswap] <HOswap-noreply@...> wrote:

Hello-
I have new Intermountain 12 packs of the HO 33" freight car wheel sets with semi-scale narrower wheel tread widths. Intermountain #40052; List price- $14/pack. Also called "code 88".

I am offering 7 of these new 12 packs for $67, shipping included. Buyer will get enough wheels for 21 freight cars. These are new and come with Intermountain's full warranty.

I accept checks and money orders. For a small fee I also accept PayPal. 
Thanks,
-Andy Carlson

< /div>

Join main@RealSTMFC.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.